Wallpaper
Tezz Jannat 2 Jannat 2 Hate Story Talaash

Again Shahrukh Khan detained at US airport

By: Latest news bollywood:  

Shahrukh Khan was again detained at the US airport and was questioned nearly for two hours. He was on his way to address students at Yale University. Shahrukh Khan was travelling with Nita Ambani wife of Reliance Industries and few others in a private plane. Except Shahrukh Khan, all others were cleared immediately. He was given immigration clearance only after two hours.

Khan was to address the press conference at 2 pm and deliver his lecture at 4 pm at the Yale University. However, all the programmes were pushed by two hours late.

"Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself I always take a trip to America. The immigration guys kicked the star out of stardom," Khan said with some sarcasm addressing the students at the University.
He added that he always has his "small victories" even in such circumstances. "They (immigration officials) always ask me how tall I am and I always lie and say 5 feet 10 inches. Next time I am going to get more adventurous. (If they ask me) What color are you, I am going to say white," Khan said.
Earlier, when Yale University officials was informed that Khan was held, the officials "contacted and spoke with officials at the Department of Homeland Security and Department of US Immigration and Customs in Washington," the sources said.

They added that Khan was "very very upset" at the episode and it "took time for the university officials to make him comfortable again."

Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Latest News Bollywood All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.